Quality Expert for Photos
Are you a highly skilled photographer/photo retoucher with substantial experience from shooting and/or editing real estate images, and keen on taking a leading role in a fast-growing company? Are you up for a unique international experience? Then, you might be the person we are looking for.
We are looking for a driven and dedicated Quality Expert for our expanding image service platform in Hanoi, Vietnam.
As Quality Expert for Photos you will have a coordinating and guiding role towards our photo training and production teams, to ensure that we always deliver the highest quality to our clients, and that we optimize all aspects of our editing processes. Furthermore, you will act as a bridge between our clients and us, in particular during onboarding of new clients. Lastly, you will take a pro-active role in innovation processes.
- Align training and production teams on client quality standards
- Work with training teams to raise the level of quality and consistency across production in order to ensure a continued high level of client satisfaction and company growth
- Develop and optimize photo editing SOP’s and training materials
- Develop and maintain client SLAs
- Handle client dialogue including supporting and advising with new and current products, photographic and editing techniques
- Solve client complaints and take preventive actions
- Test and incorporate new clients and products
- Have an active role in optimizing and being innovative in our editing processes and product portfolio
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in Photography/Photo Imaging/Graphic Design
- Have experience in professional photography, preferably real estate photography
- Have an exceptional eye for detail and quality of photographic images
- Have excellent Photoshop editing and retouching skills
- Have a sound knowledge of photographic shooting techniques
- Be able to multi-task and handle projects that run in parallel
- Have a good business understanding
- Strive to give clients excellent service and a superior experience
- Excellent communication skills including fluency in English
- Be dedicated, hard-working and flexible when it comes to working hours
- Have a structured personality but still with the ability to bring new ideas
- Be a team player and keen on working in an inter-cultural environment
- Be a humble and down-to-earth person, who are also pro-active and self-going
- Be able to thrive in an environment where things go very fast
Preferable work experience
- Experience with project management and good in executing tasks on time
- Management experience with a very good understanding of quality control processes
- It is considered an advantage if you have previous overseas working experience, preferably in Asia
What we offer
We offer you an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting workplace, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones. We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees.
We offer a competitive salary package (salary range is gross USD 4,500-5,000 per month depending on qualifications), including private health insurance. The initial contract will be two years with the possibility of extension. You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues in Denmark and Sweden, and overseas travelling will take place occasionally.
Note: You would need to be able to relocate to Hanoi, Vietnam easily, without commitments, which would involve a long transition period and/or cause possible difficulties in settling into a new cultural environment.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the job, please contact the recruitment department at +84 2436 416 864 or send us your motivational letter and CV in English as soon as possible. Please send it electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “QA Expert For Photos”.
The starting date for the job will be Q3 2021 or Q4 2021.
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, US, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and high and consistent quality.
The company was founded in 2000 and has been publicly traded on NASDAQ OMX’s First North since 2007. We now employ eight times as many people as we did 10 years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 850 people in our offices in Vietnam, Denmark and Sweden.
To learn more about our company’s business and culture, please visit https://www.esoft.com/