We are searching for a Senior Tester who will be responsible for, but not be limited to define test strategy, test plan and create, execute test cases/scripts both manual and automation in order to ensure highly quality of our eco-systems, including multiple web, desktop applications and web services.
You will work closely with not only Tech team in Vietnam but also Group Tech teams in Euro (Denmark and Poland) and collaborate closely with our Group QA engineers to ensure the quality of our eco-system.
Working as the Senior Tester, you will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Participating in review and analyze the requirement to understand test objectives, provide input on testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities
- Creating test strategy, test plan, manual test cases and automated test scripts
- Executing manual/automated test plans
- Participating in functional testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Identifying bugs, issues, risks, and bottlenecks within the applications
- Other related duties as needed or assigned by the management
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of QA/Tester experience
- Understanding and experience with QA methodologies, tools and processes in full software testing lifecycle management.
- Experience in a Business Analyst or QA role for web applications a plus
- Proven ability to focus on value based testing and coverage with a dedication to delivery and time estimates.
- Proactive, creative, solutions-oriented tester that focuses on testing coverage in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Proficient English communication skills
- Attention to detail
Plus skills and experience:
- Experience with Agile Project Management; namely Scrum
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Testing tool integrated with Jira
- Experience in Automation Testing, Performance Testing
- Experience in SQL and Databases to work with
- Good or have good technical background at least one programming language (Java, C# …) to learn & build automation testing
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision to make Esoft a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Our Core Values: Quality, Credibility, Openness, Innovation, Care, Passion
- Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and employee ethics
- Professional, international and flexible working environment
- Great and open teamwork
What we offer
You will join a dynamic international environment anchored in a strong company culture that encourages and fosters creativity, innovation, respect, and equality. We define our values - quality, credibility, openness, innovation, care, and passion - as well as our core belief is that the best results come when people prosper by who they are in the world and to our clients. Our award-winning CSR policy and high employee ethics is proof that we walk the talk.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions about the job, please contact Ms. Thuy Trang at +84 70 8616881 or send us your application and your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply using the link below.
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, the USA, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and the high and consistent quality of the solutions we deliver.
Esoft was founded in 2000 and has delivered strong growth ever since. Esoft was named Growth Company of the Year by Børsen in 2006 and 2007 and was also a finalist in EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards during those same years and in 2018. We now employ eight times as many people as we did ten years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 750 people in our offices in Denmark, Sweden, and Vietnam.
To learn more about our company culture and our business, please visit www.esoft.com.