Senior Java Developer
The drive of a Techie is to provide high performing, scalable, solutions, using cutting edge software, as well as state of the art deep neural networks developed by our data science team.If a problem in production in Vietnam occurs - we’re ready. If photographers in the Nordics have a problem - we’re ready. Our integrity and team spirit towards Esoft, and our coworker-family, means that we are always prepared, and eager, to provide our assistance, whether it be in Europe, Asia, or anywhere else. Our desire to continually learn, both from our mistakes and new discoveries, helps us all improve to more than we were yesterday, and empowers us to fight new challenges every day, with a positive attitude.
The Java Developer will be responsible for, but not be limited to, the following:
- Becoming an active part of the team and embody the culture of Esoft Tech.
- Participating in workshops with Product Owner and team to get best possible solu-tions.
- Development, including coding, testing, unit-testing and code reviewing.
- Troubleshooting system issues and analyze errors for root causes and propose solu-tion.
- Deploying bug fixes and feature releases.
- The excellence of fluent communication in English, both written and verbal.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience, as a developer.
- Have experience and interest in working in a distributed team.
- Proven skills in creating scalable and resilient software designs.
- Ability to follow established architectural guidelines for both design and implementation.
- Must be used to working with (and enjoy) Unit/Integration Test Automation, Scrum.
- Current technologies in use include Java Spring/.NET Web API, and Angular 2+. The more you know the better; otherwise we can help to bridge the gaps.
Prefered skills and experience:
- Experience with SCRUM
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision to make Esoft a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Our Core Values: Quality, Credibility, Openness, Innovation, Care, Passion
- Our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and employee ethics
- Professional, international and flexible working environment
- Great and open teamwork
What we offer
You will join a dynamic international environment anchored in a strong company culture that encourages and fosters creativity, innovation, respect, and equality. We define our values - quality, credibility, openness, innovation, care, and passion - as well as our core belief is that the best results come when people prosper by who they are in the world and to our clients. Our award-winning CSR policy and high employee ethics is proof that we walk the talk.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions about the job, please contact Ms. Thuy Trang at +84 70 8616881 or send us your application and your CV to email email@example.com. Apply using the link below.
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, the USA, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and the high and consistent quality of the solutions we deliver.
Esoft was founded in 2000 and has delivered strong growth ever since. Esoft was named Growth Company of the Year by Børsen in 2006 and 2007 and was also a finalist in EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards during those same years and in 2018. We now employ eight times as many people as we did ten years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 750 people in our offices in Denmark, Sweden, and Vietnam.
To learn more about our company culture and our business, please visit www.esoft.com.