International Business Development
Have you ever dreamt of working for an international and dynamic cooperation? Do you want to experience and challenge yourself on a top competitive industry? And what is more exciting than working with the most difficult clients on 5 continents?
We are looking for a talented International Business Development to our global Image Service Platform to join our young and dynamic Sales Team.
As International Business Development you will develop and implement sales activities to generate company revenue and profit as well as embrace client journey for value added partnerships.
To manage and promote new sales activities
- Manage lead generation activities based on segmentation focus
- Approach potential clients through various channels with solution and consultative selling approach
- Promote Esoft brand via social platform (LinkedIn)
To enhance partnership with clients
- Conduct business development meetings and key account management meetings
- Be voice of clients and address their concerns internally
- Conduct upselling activities
- Constantly refine the value proposition and value adds towards strategic partnerships
To perform other supporting tasks
- Prepare contracts and other admin tasks to support sales activities
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfil our deliverables
- Support and contribute to culture activities (team building, sharing/ learning sessions, etc.)
- And other related tasks as assigned or deemed necessary to ensure the job purpose is achieved
- Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Customer Service, Economics, Business Administration or related fields. Graduated or study aboard is plus.
- Age: 24 -30
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2 YEARS OF RELEVANT WORKING EXPERIENCE IN AN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT. FRESH GRADUATE IS ACCEPTABLE FOR EXCELLENT CANDIDATES.
- English: advanced English is required since the job involves communicating in English with overseas clients – also over the phone.
- Be extremely structured and organized
- Have a strong personality, and be a good coordinator and communicator
- Have an outspoken sales / customer service mindset
- Be pro-active and self-going
- Enjoy always being on top of your tasks, and have the ability to activate colleagues to deliver their tasks on time.
- Positive, honest & loyal
- Flexible both in terms of people and working time
- Multi-tasking & be able to work at high pace
- Can-do attitude
- Mindset of challenger
What we offer
- Competitive salary (expected total income $800 – $1,600 depending on the qualification), including financial incentives based on agreed KPIs and realized goals, with up to 14 months of salary.
- Salary review once a year
- Annual luxury Kick-off vacation
- Work & travel overseas, mainly to Europe, US and Australia.
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, English…).
- Insurance as Government's regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with a possibility to cover family members
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions about the job, please contact Ms. Trang – our Recruitment Executive at 024 3641 6864 or send us your application including at least 2 references in English as soon as possible. Please send electronically via email@example.com.
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, the USA, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and the high and consistent quality of the solutions we deliver.
Esoft was founded in 2000 and has delivered strong growth ever since. Esoft was named Growth Company of the Year by Boersen in 2006 and 2007 and was also a finalist in EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year awards during those same years. Esoft became a publicly traded company on NASDAQ OMX’s First North in 2007. We now employ eight times as many people as we did ten years ago, and our appetite for continued growth is bigger than ever. We currently employ more than 750 people in our offices in Denmark, Sweden, Spain, and Vietnam.
To learn more about our company culture and our business, please visit www.esoft.com.