Strategy & Business Development Manager Production and Wholesales
Would you like to join Esoft's growth journey? Do you want to work in a company owned by a capital fund, where ideas are turned into reality quickly? Are you proactive, committed and can manage projects and strategy execution across the organization and in close collaboration with management? Then maybe you are our new Strategy & Business Development Manager at Esoft with primary base in Hanoi, Vietnam.
What will your daily life look like?
You will work closely with our Head of Business Development in the Group function, as well as management across Esoft. Together with our owner, the private equity fund Polaris, an ambitious strategy has been laid to expand our leading position in the Nordics, grow our international Wholesale business and further strengthen our Production unit. As Strategy & Business Development Manager you will support strategy execution and business optimization with specific focus on our Production unit and the international Wholesale business. No day will look alike, and you can expect to work both with project management, strategy execution, monitoring, follow-up, and management support.
Who are you?
As Strategy & Business Development Manager, we would like you to have a relevant university degree and at least 3 - 5 years of experience from either the consulting industry or similar strategy, operational excellence, business development or project management roles. Your skills include, among others:
• You are structured, have an eye for detail and thrive with many projects and tasks simultaneously
• Have experience in planning, running, implementing, and following up on interdisciplinary projects
• Have strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
• Have experience with stakeholder management across the organisation
• Are empathetic and have a "can-do" attitude
• Desired, but not a must: Experience in production processes and how to work with process improvements & implementation
• Desired, but not a must: Experience in change management
• Language skills: English as main requirement (spoken and written), other languages are a plus, but not a must
Your primary tasks will consist of…
• Project management and execution support on selected strategic and operational projects across the Production and Wholesale business unit (e.g., related to production strategy, process improvements & organisational transformation)
• Business support for VP level in Esoft (e.g., direct management support, planning and execution of management meetings)
• Ensure strategy execution via PM tools & business support
What can you expect?
You can expect an exciting workplace with a high pace and opportunities to influence your own role. We give you the responsibility you take yourself, and you can grow with the role and the company. You will be part of a small international team with members in both Denmark and Vietnam. We value openness, teamwork and a strong sense of commitment and responsibility, where we support and learn from each other, while we also develop the business. At the same time, you will become part of our Vietnamese operations in Hanoi, where we have a tight-knit network of both Vietnamese colleagues, as well as a large group of expats living and working for Esoft.
You thrive in a company where not everything is predefined and where you can influence our way of working. You will have exposure to management, while at the same time being involved in operational topics across the business.
If you are located elsewhere than Hanoi, we will provide support and guidance with regards to potential relocation, including a working permit.
More about Esoft
In Q2 2022, Esoft has been acquired by the private equity company Polaris. Esoft is divided into three main business units: our Wholesale business, our Retail business, and our Production unit. We are a global company with two primary bases: Denmark and Vietnam.
In Wholesale, Esoft focuses on selling real estate content editing services to photography companies worldwide from our location in Hanoi, Vietnam, while Esoft’s retail business focuses on selling real estate marketing content and services to real estate agents in the Nordics. Recently, the Nordic businesses have been combined into the new company EFKT, covering Danmark, Sweden and Norway.
Our production unit in Vietnam offers world leading editing services. More than 700 people ensure that images, floor plans and other products for real estate agents worldwide are edited, produced, and packaged with focus on high quality and speed.
Do you want to know more?
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Jannika-Maria Holst Graff at email@example.com